One of the best things about summer are the farmer’s markets! From #JerseyFresh local produce to handmade specialty items, the Woodbridge Farmer’s Market is the perfect opportunity to shop and support local.
Here are the top 10 Reasons to Visit the Woodbridge Farmer’s Market this Saturday!
1. Connect with our local community
2. Each Saturday you can expect entertainment and weekly surprise vendors
3. By shopping at the farmer’s market, you know exactly where the products are coming from
4. You’re supporting local families, farmers, and artists
5. It’s good for the environment
6. You can save money on produce
7. Find unique gifts for family and friends (or yourself!)
8. Opportunity to try something new, whether that’s a new fruit or veggie, organic honey or even coffee
9. Eat healthier
10. An opportunity to enjoy the summer season!
Woodbridge Farmer’s Market:
When: Every Saturday, all summer long
Hours: 9am – 1pm
Location: Town Hall Parking Lot, 1 Main Street, Woodbridge. Parking is available at the NJ Transit Lot on Eleanor Street.
Regular Vendors Include:
Cloudwell Products Honey*
Little Shoppe of Blankets*
Popcorn for the People
Spices by G
Sunflower Meadows Seasoning’s
Sweet Kiss Lemonade*
The Calming Cauldren
Wreath’s by Angela
Be sure to check with each vendor's social media page or website for Farmer's Market updates!
*On vacation 8/14
**Attends the farmer's market every other week